Friday, April 29, 2011

I promised you a bookcase; I didn't say it wouldn't be a photo of a bookcase


It's 3:06 am, I'm sitting on the catio next to our cat who eats baby food. He's eating baby food. It's actually turkey mashed up into something he probably thinks is baby food. I'm not smoking, I'm eating lightly steamed wheat germ and alfalfa sprouts while doing yoga. I'm on a stairmaster listening to affirmation CDs. I'm drinking a rhubarb omega 50 power shake, while popping B12 capsules.

Anyway, due to the awkward shape of the puzzle box bookcase, it has to be carried in through the front door. Noise, commotion, conniption, cantankerousness. Languid, flea-infested neighborhood cats lounging in my path. So, in lieu of the actual bookcase, I'm offering you this grainy, noise-addled cell phone camera photo of the puzzle bookcase, replete with shitty resolution and color distortion.


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see it in place, and even more delighted that not getting to see the bookcase in place meant I got to see a new spoon-note.

    One quick snarky note though...isn't this a picture of a third of a bookcase, not a bookcase? ;)

    ReplyDelete